Charter for your company and its' employees whether it’s a time-critical mission or a difficult-to-reach location underserviced by scheduled airlines, we can integrate into the logistical demands of any project to keep a range of industries moving.
What We Offer
Aerocruise Air Charters has extensive experience in moving key workers all over the region. Whether it’s a time-critical mission or a difficult-to-reach location underserviced by scheduled airlines, we can integrate into the logistical demands of any project to keep a range of industries moving, including:
- Oil and gas, energy and mining
- Engineering and construction
- Military, government and NGO
- Sports and entertainment
- Financial services
- Travel management
- Shipping and Maritime
Why use Aerocruise Air Charters for Group Aircraft Charters?
- Flight representation: one of our charter experts is able to assist you on the ground to make sure that all aspects of your group charter run smoothly.
- Access to more airports: reaching under-serviced locations, allowing passengers to arrive closer to their final destination.
- Create your schedule: fly to your bespoke timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the aircraft charter that best suits you and your group.
- Save time: avoid the delays associated with scheduled airlines, reducing the time spent in transit.
- Hygiene: We have introduced extra measures to help minimise your risk of infection when chartering, and have a team monitoring all travel restriction changes.
Affordable Air Freight
Aerocruise Air Charters goes beyond simply telling you how much your delivery will cost, and strives to make that cost as low as possible. We offer a tiered pricing structure, with different cost options depending on your deadline, your specific shipping needs, and the amount you can afford to pay.